HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver Support | HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-one This HP Printer that is equipped with full features can produce professional-quality color prints and can save printing costs by up to 50% compared to other laser printers. HP 8710 printer can handle high volume jobs by printing, faxing, scanning, and copying flexibly. This printer is ideal for small working groups that require professional print quality with versatile capabilities in your office. The printer is also equipped with genuine HP chip cartridges. The cartridge that uses a non-HP chip may not work on this printer.
- Can produce professional-quality colors without worrying about ink bottle spills, and can print up to two times faster than other series printers.
- Able to print up to 200 colored or black and white pages.
- Can print and scan from your smartphone while on the go, with the HP Smart application that has been pinned on this printer.
- Manage your work directly on the MFP, using a color touch screen.
- Allows you to print on both sides of the page so that you can save paper usage up to 50%.
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing documents with the ADF will be faster using this printer.
To install the printer for the first time, remove all packaging materials and the printer out of the box, connect the power cord, set the preferences control panel, install the ink cartridges, and then insert the paper into the input tray.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Setup
Remove the printer from the box
The content may vary by country/region. See packaging for a list of goods that are shipped in boxes.
- Remove the printer from the box and all the ribbons, stickers, and packaging materials from the printer.
- Cut all tape and packaging materials from the outside of the printer, and then remove the film from the printer control panel.
- Lift the scanner lid, remove the packaging materials from the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid.
- Recycling of packaging materials.
Connect the power cable and set your preferences
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- To set your preferences on the printer's control panel, touch the language and country/region of your choice, and then tap Yes to confirm your selection.
- If prompted, select the date and time, and then tap Yes to confirm.
Insert paper into the input tray
- Pull out the input tray, and then remove the packaging material.
- Enter the ordinary white paper into the input tray with the short in front and advance print below.
- Insert the stack into the tray until it stops.
- Slide the paper-width guide inward until it touches the edge of the paper.
- Enter the input tray into the printer.
Install ink cartridges
- Open the access door ink cartridge.
- Install ink cartridges HP bottled that is sent along with your printer.
- Wait until the carriage still and silent before you continue.
- Remove the masking tape on ink cartridges. Take care to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridges.
- Hold the ink cartridges on its side with the color circle towards you and press the ink cartridges into the future into its slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the access door ink cartridge.
- The printer is aligning the printhead, and then streamlining page is printed automatically.
Install the printer software
- Your HP printer hardware is set up, and now you can install the printing software.
- Don't try to connect the printer to your computer until instructed to do so in the printing software.
- Download the latest version of the printing software from the table below.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Software, Drivers, and Firmware Download For Windows
Operating System Compatible => Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP(32-64bit)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Software, Drivers, and Firmware Download For Mac OS
|HP Smart||3.0||24.8 MB||Feb 5, 2019|
|HP Easy Start||188.8.131.52||9.1 MB||Sep 24, 2018|
|Firmware Update||1910A||36.3 MB||Apr 16, 2019|
Operating System Compatible => Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7
Source: HP Customer Support
- Make sure you have downloaded the Driver File and software on our site.
- Connect the USB cable to the Printer or Scanner that you will install the driver or software.
- Open the driver file or software that has been saved on your computer, files in * .exe or other formats.
- Double-click on the driver file to be installed, the installation process will start, Please agree to the License
- Agreement if requested that the installation be continued.
- In some types of files, there are also additional guideline options that must be approved, follow the instructions displayed.
- Follow the Installation instructions to complete.
- After everything is finished, we recommend rebooting your computer.