HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Support | The HP DeskJet 2130 is an all-in-one inkjet printer scanning and copying functions. The multi-color toner cartridge must be replaced when one color runs out.
HP DeskJet 2130 Overview
The primary capacity of the paper tray is 60 sheets, which is quite small. It can accept basic weight paper much more weight than typical. There is no printer screen. There is no USB network capability only. When you set up to use the HP 2130, you need an area that measures 10.9 inches tall by 16.8 inches by 21.5 inches.
Printer issues such as print low-quality images, ranges and missing template experienced. This may be due to low ink level. You must replace the existing ink cartridges. The company suggested using the original HP 2130 cartridges because they help to keep the mold quality and help avoid ink stoppers.
HP DeskJet 2130 toner cartridges produce more 90% results than original cartridges with a high price. The original cartridge has a compatible 8ml ink that has 15 ml of ink and can build 480 pages of the black toner cartridge and 330 of one color. It is always advisable to go for a compatible version of around that allows you to get high-quality prints at very reasonable prices.
It seems simple and relatively small. So if you don’t have a lot of space in your office, so this was perfect. The output tray and paper tray can be folded neatly so that it becomes more sentenced. And it’s so light that you can move around. As it is now with many printers, buying cartridges can be an expensive exercise. You can buy the recommended branded cartridges or the cheapest untagged version. Be careful with this though sometimes if you use a non-tagged round. This can invalidate your warranty for HP 2130.
In the content this time we will provide a download link for the software and drivers for the HP DeskJet 2130. The driver and software files that we collect directly from the HP Official Website. You can download the driver and software files in the table that we have provided below. Before you download it, please verify the data with operating system compatibility on your computer.
Download HP DeskJet 2130 Driver and Software Compatible For Windows
|Full Feature Software & Drivers||40.11||139.6 MB||May 25, 2017|
|Basic Driver||40.11||49.3 MB||May 25, 2017|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor||5.2.0.022||9.2 MB||Mar 11, 2019|
Compatible Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-64bit).
Download HP DeskJet 2130 Driver and Software Compatible For Mac OS
|HP Easy Start (Mac OS 10.14-10.9)||18.104.22.168||9.1 MB||Sep 24, 2018|
|HP Easy Start (Mac OS 10.8)||22.214.171.124||5.4 MB||Oct 15, 2015|
Compatible Operating System: Mac OS 10.14-10.8
Source: HP Official Support
- Make sure you have downloaded the Driver File and software on our site.
- Connect the USB cable to the Printer or Scanner that you will install the driver or software.
- Open the driver file or software that has been saved on your computer, files in * .exe or other formats.
- Double-click on the driver file to be installed, the installation process will start, Please agree to the License
- Agreement if requested that the installation be continued.
- In some types of files, there are also additional guideline options that must be approved, follow the instructions displayed.
- Follow the Installation instructions to complete.
- After everything is finished, we recommend rebooting your computer.